4th INTERNATIONAL DIGITAL MEDIA T RIENNALE RADOM 2021
- exchange of experiences
- promotion of young creators
- creation of the forum regarding the confrontation of the achievements of
young creators of digital media from Polish academic centres and from abroad.
Conditions of participation:
- The participants of the competition can only be students of universities which have artistic studies and the graduates in the last 5 years.
- Not mare than three works in each of the two categories can be submitted.
- The application for the competition commences with sending the work to the following e-mail address: email@example.com together with an application form published on: https://triennale.uniwersytetradom.pl/wp-content/uploads/sites/23/2021/02/form_21.pdf
- The description of each work should contain: the title of work, the year of this creation, technique, first name, surname and address of the participant and the name of the University.
- No application fees will be collected.
- The organizer does not return submitted works to the competition participants.
- The submission of works is equivalent to the declaration of authors rights, the author’s agreement to copyright all together with his/her first na me and surname and processing of personal data for the aims related to the competition with the right of inspection and edition of the data.
- The works without the application form or with the application form missing data will be rejected.
- The filling in and signing of the application form is equivalent with the acceptance of the rules and conditions of the participation in the competition.
- The final date of the submission of the works is 13 June 2021.
- The works submitted after the date will not be taken into consideration.
- The works which do not apply with the rules will not be taken into consideration.
- The organizers reserve the rights to publishing of submitted works in media and documenting them for the needs of publishers without paying royalties to the authors.
- The jury will select works for the competition exhibition. The participants will be informed about the works selected by the organizers. The members of the jury will be announced on the web page of the 4th International Digital Media Triennale till 1 June 2021.
- The decisions and verdicts of the jury are final.
- The jury will make decisions in cases not regulated by these rules.
- The organizers ensure the publication of selected works on the Internet.
- The results will be announced on www.triennale.uniwersytetradom.pl and www.media.uniwersytetradom.pl.
- The presentation of chosen works in the form public exhibitions is planned.
- The laureates of the competition will obtain honorary diplomas and the organizers are attempting to obtain prizes for the laureates.
- The winner of Grand Prix will be invited to present his/her works at the individual exhibition at Academic Art Gallery in 2022.
dr Marcin Noga
mgr Mila Ovsiienko
Categories of digital recording:
- static picture
- dynamic picture
The static picture:
- Each of the creators can send three works completed in widely understood digital technique. The graphics should be delivered in an electronic version. Their dimensions: the shorter side – 1000 px, 300dpi, JPEG, maximum size of the file 3 MB.
The dynamic picture:
- Permissible formats: *.mp4, sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org (wetransfer.com)